We make every effort to provide you-with the best services in a pleasant and friendly atmosphere at all times. e strice for your complete satisfaction and endeavour to provide a safe and secure journey without any misunderstandings. Between the tour escorts,company and you at any time.
Please read and understand the booking conditions for your holiday, before you register yourself for any of the tours. The Terms and Conditions given below, in our magazine, the tour registration form and any other printed material together with "Frequently asked questions"and how to book our tour' from the basis of our contract with you.
This brochure alongwith our tariff is published in September 2008. Any previous brochures,letters and other modes of circulation stand cancelled.Every effort is madeto ensure brochures accuracy at the time of publication,based on the available information.Yet errors and omissions may creep in. The maps used in the brochure are for reference only and are not to scale.We reserve the right to change any brochure information brochure information before or after a tour is booked,due to any events beyond our control. Tour itinerary,tour price,departure date and hotels are subject to change. If we are aware of these changes sufficiently beforehand, we will inform you in advance. Otherwise,our tour escort or local representative will inform you of the changes on tour.
* Passenger/You/Guest* mean the person/persons in who's name/on whose behalf booking or registration is made.
* Company/We/Us/TPH* means TPH Travel Services.Both these terms can be used interchangeably.
* Independent Contractor* means " any hotelier/hotel owner,owner of any airlines or shipping company or Railway or Ferry Boat/Cruise/Coach owner or any other person or organisation who has been selected by the company/ to render services to the Passenger."
Scope of Activity
We are basically travel and holiday organizers only We do not control or operate any airline or any other mode of transport like shipping,railway, motor buses, coaches etc. We also do not own or control any Hotel Transport or other facility or the services mentioned in this brochure. We take utmost care in selecting all the ingredients for making your holiday a comfortable one.We only select
but do not have any control in the running of them . Thus, we are not responsible for any injury,loss,
personal harm death or damage to the person or property which may be caused by the act or default of the management or employees of any independent contractor,hotelier,airlines,shipping company,coach owner/operator arising outside our normal selection and inspection process.It is imperative that all the passengers who are joining our group tours,incentive tours and those who are FIT (Free Individual Travel abide by and strictly comply and observe all the terms and conditions laid down herein.
There are pre-set menus for meals provided on tour.The type of meals is clearly indicated in the brochure. Unlike an airline, we cannot process a special meal,nor can we guarantee a special diet for the passenger,except to the extent mentioned in the brochrue and preferred by you. We however reserve the right to to change the meal arrangements if circumstances make it necessary for us to do so. In the event of the tour participant missing any meal due to any reason, then no claim can be made for the meal he has missed and not utilized.
You will be out on sightseeing tours most of the time and hence we have taken care to select hotels,which are comfortable. Most of the rooms have a private bath or shower and they may be located in the city centre or away from the city centre.Air-conditioning ,central heating and other facilitiesare solely at the hotelier's discretion, dependent upon factors such as weather conditions,local systems,tour type etc. Triple rooms are not larger than twin rooms and the third bed is often a roll-away mattress put in a twin in a twin bedded room.Passengers will have to abide by the check-in and check-out times of the hotels. For Indian tours the check-in time for the hotels is at 12 noon and check out time is 10.00 a.m. For World Tours the Check-in time is 3.00 p.m. and the check -out time for the hotels is at 12.00 noon. Early arrivals and late departures should be adjusted by the guests themselves as per the respective check-in and check-out timings. We will not be responsible or liable in case of loss of baggage or personal effects from teh otel. Any damage caused to the hotel during your stay shall be payable by you, and the company will not be liable for the same.
We use air-conditioned/air-cooled luxury coaches. The coaches may be equipped with an emergency washroom however this facility is not to be used in lieu of the rest rooms at our frequent comfort stops.
We may often operate more than one coach per departure date.For the comfort and convenience of the passengers, sometimes we change the direction, or slightly amend the itinerary, including the flight/train/coach routing. We will advise you of these amendments,prior to the start of the tour or on tour.In the event that a passenger /joining passenger misses out on any part of the sightseeing tour or any such tour due to delay on his part, he will not be entitled to claim refund for the same.
The registration amount paid while booking is a non-refundable and interest free amount.The full payment must be received in accordance with the procedure laid down in the Brochure under the heading "How to Book Your Tour".Passengers must clear the entire billing amount of the tour before the tour departure date. In case of dishonored cheques,due to genuine reason, passengers will have to pay Rs.150/- per cheque. Cheque dishonoured is an offence and the company reserves the right to take legal action.
The price quoted in our proposal or brochure has been calculated as per the rates prevailing at the time of printing thsi brochure. The company reserves the right to amned/alter the price published in this brochure in case of supplier rate fluctuations due to changes in the various cross rates of of exchange and/or fuel costs, before the date of departure. Any such increase in price must be paid for in full before tour departure by the passenger.
If any passenger wishes to deviate from the tour itinerary, company reserves the right to change an
additional supplement, which may affect the passenger's tour price.
Tour Price Other than Ex-Mumbai
Tour price is based on departure from Mumbai unless specifically mentioned.Passengers boarding flights from other places will have to pay the entire airfare difference and bear any additional expenses such as airport transfers,hotel stay etc.All World Tour passengers travelling on a TPH Travel Services must be in possession of a valid visa.It is at the sole disretion of the Consulate /Authorities to ask for original documents/personal interview of the passengers at any time. However, as granting or rejecting visas is the sole prerogative of the concerned Consulate/ Authorities even after submitting all relevant documents, the company will not be held responsible for the same.All costs,charges in respect of the said application for the visa shall be borne by the passenger.In case of USA & Australia,visa delay or rejection for any reason 45 days prior to tour departure, company will levy an additional charge of Rs.100001/- per pax. If the passenger needs to cancel a tour due to rejection of visa, the cancellation charges of the company will be applicable and shall be payable by the client. There will be no refund if the client,or any member of his party, is unable to travel due to the said reasons.
It is binding on the passengers to get the required foreign exchange for the tour price from the foreign exchage diivision of the company. The passengers have to deposit equivalent Indian currency by cheque or demand draft in favour of TPH Travel Services for the same.
It is advisable to acquire adequate Holiday Insurance cover for protection from any expenses such as medical,legal,hospitalisation,accident etc. For most of the European Countries, it is mandatory to obtain an overseas mediclaim insurance policy for the Tour. Insurance Claim is at the sole discretion of the Insurance Company.
Transfer of Tour
A transfer from the originally booked tour to another tour will be treated as cancellation on that tour and a fresh booking on another.Transfer is applicable from World Tour to World Tours only. All cancellation charges as stated herein will apply. Tour price and discounts available during fresh booking will be applicable.
The Company reserves the right to amend alter,vary or withdraw any of the discounts without prior intimation.The discount is valid for limited number of seats and limited period only. The discount given to the passengers will beat the sole discretion of the company and may vary from passenger to passenger and for bookings done on different dates for the same tour. To avail of the discount, passengers must pay the minimum registration amount at the time of booking itself. Discounts are applicable for 5 years and above (for Indian tours) and for 2 yrs and above (for WorldTours).
Privacy of Information
Company will treat all the information furnished by you as confidential and will share only the necessary information with airlines,hotels and other servcie providers who will provide the services to you during your tour. However, we may be constrained to disclose teh information furnished by you, if such disclosure is required by the law or by an order of a court or the rules,regualtions or enquiry by any government/statutory agency having regulatory authority over the company.
All services such as airline seats/hotel accomodation/ground transportation are pre blocked well in advance. We are liable to pay penalties to all our suppliers/vendors if these services are released within the mentioned time frame. If the passengers have to cancel the tour due to any reason, they
have to make an application in writing to that effect, alognwith the original receipt issued by the company.Such cancellation will attract the cancellation charges given below:
* The Company reserves the right to cancel any tour prior to teh departure without assigning any reason. The entire amount paid by the prospective passengers shall be returned by the Company by "A/c.Payee" cheque against receipt only, and no compensation will be applicable in any case.
* Cancellation charges for air/rail resrvation are applicable as per the rules of airlines/ railways.Any refund payable will be given to passengers after receipt of refund from respective airlines/railways after deducting the processing charges.
* Please note: In case of state governmetn/private resorts, where full deposit has to be paid in advance to enable us to confirm the reservation, no refund will be given if services are amended cancelled or not utilized.
* In case of cancellation of Cruise program,Cruise cancellation charges will apply.
In case of world tours, Refunds if any, for amendments and/or cancellations will be paid directly to the passengers by the company strictly by AC Payee'cheque,in Indian Rupees at the prevailing rate of exchange within 45 days, as per the Reserve Bank of India Rules and Regulations,irrespective of
whether the tour payments were i n part or whole in foreign currency.No refund will be payable,
for any unused portion of the tour, due to whatsoever.
Passenger's signature on the booking form or paying the registration amount shall mean acceptance in totality of the terms and Conditions contained herein by the passenger/s. In case of one or more but not all passengers signing the"Booking Form", it shall be deemed that the others have duly authorised the concerned signing passenger/s. There is no contract between the company and the passenger until the company has received the initial registration deposit in accordance with the procedures in teh brochure. The initial deposit just ensures a seat or participation on the tour but does not entitle any services such as air tickets, visas,hotel accomodations, until the full payment has been received. The full payment must be received in accordance with the procedures laid down in this brochure. If not paid in that time, the company reserves the right to cancel the booking with subsequent loss of deposit and apply the cancellation charges as mentioned therein.
The Company reserves theRight at any time and for any reason:
* To cancel the application of any of the desiring passengers without assigning any reason after acceptance of the deposit but prior to commencement of teh tour. In the event that the company terminates the contract, the company may refund the deposit without payment of any interest.
* To amend,alter, vary or withdraw any tour, holiday excursion, flight routing or facility it has advertised orpublished or to substitute a hotel or air/ rail/bus journey or independent contractor of similar class for reasons which may be deemed fit and proper by the company. The passengers shall have no rights to raise any dispute regarding the same.
* To amend,alter, vary or withdraw the discounts or the priority bus seats given, if the minimum registration amount is not paid a the time of booking or if cheque is dishonoured.
* If the company decides to operate the tour with participation below the stipulated minimum or if the passengers are required to travel as "Individual Travelers" the company reserves the right to collect additional pro-rata amount. Passengers travelling as individual travellers in such cases will not be provided certain services including that of tour escorts,group activities and the passengers may travel with some amendments- such as seat in coach airport transfers which are affixed times etc.
* No person including the Employee/s and the Agent/s of the Company other than the Company in writing has the authority to vary,add, amplify or waive any stipulation, representatino,term or condition set forth in this Brochure.
Binding On Passengers
* In the event of the company exercising ts rights to amend or alter any of the services is mentioned in the itinerary, after such a tour or holiday has been booked, the passenger shall have to:
* Continue with teh toru or holiday as amended or altered.
* Accept any alternative toru or holiday, which the company may offer. The passenger has no right to cancel the tour.
* We reserve admissino right before and during the tour period
* In either case, the passenger shall not be entitled to, or the company shall not be laible to pay the passenger for any damage ,additional expense,consequential loss suffered by him or to pay any amount as refund.
The Company shall in no circumstances whatsoever be liable to the passenger or any other person travelling for any loss or expense incurred due to:
* Loss of Property or Life:Any death,personal injury,sickness, accident,loss delay,discomfort increased expenses, consequential loss and/or damage or ay damage to baggage or personal effects howsoever caused:
* Any change in flight schedule or meals not being served
* Any overstay expenses due to delay or chanegs in air, bus, ship, train or cancellation of special bogie or other services due to sickness, weather conditions, strike war, quarantineor any other cause wahtsoever.
* Sightseeing missed and/or the program being curtailed after commencement of teh tour and before the due period due to any unavoidable circumstances and any reason ebyond beyond our control such as political natural calamity,monument under renovation, heavy rush at sightseeing places,road traffic congestion tec. All the loss or expenses will have to be borne by the passenger.
* No liability on part of the company arising in any way out of this contract in respect of any tour, holiday excursion facility shall exceed the total amount paid or agreed to be paid for the tour, and shall in no case include any consequential loss or additional expense whatsoever.
Complaints or Grievances
* If the passenger has any complaint in respect of services provided by any of the independent contractors in writing, the passenger shall immediately notify the same to the independent contractor and a copy thereof should be handed over to the tour manager, to enable the company to take up the matter with the independent contractor.
* Any claim or complaint by the passenger must be notified to the company in writing within 7 days
after the tour completion date.No claim notified to the company outside this period will be entertained and the company shall incur no liability in respect thereof.
* It is hereby declared that the immunities provided under teh contract shall be availabel to the company's managers including tur escorts,employees servants and agents but not to the independent contractors selected by the company.
* The company reserves the unconditional right to refuse a booking/terminate a passenger on tour in event of unreasonable behaviour at any time.
* Single Passengers:Passengers travelling alone must pay single supplement charges if a suitable partner for double/triple sharing is nto available.
* Passengers who join the tour directly must posess air tickets (including internal travel) and visa as
per itinerary and must submit a copy of teh air tickets and visa to our office before departure.
* Travellers who need special assistance: The company will make reasonable attempt to accomodate the special needs of disabled travelers/senior citizen's if informed at the time of booking, but the company is not responsible for any derial of servcies by carriers,hotels,restaurants, or other independent suppliers. Most transportation srvices are not equipped with wheel chair ramps. We regret that we cannot povide individual assistance to a tour memebr for walking,dining,getting on and off motor coaches and other transportatino vehicles or other personal needs.A qualified companion must accompany travellers who need such assistance.
* It shall be solely the client's responsibility to hold valid travel documents and statutory clearances, to be able to travle on the tour such as passports,visas,confirmed air/rail tickets,insurance and medical insurance certificates and other statutory certificates.
* Your passport must be valid for at least six months subsequent to the scheduled departure date of the tour with sufficient no.of blank pages for visa purpose.
* It is the passengers responsibility to collect in time, the necessary travel documents or other documents submitted to the company from the company's office.
* The coach drivers mostly on international routes are boud by specific Rules. Any sightseeing missed due to delay by any passenger is non-refundable.
* The Company solely reserves the right to publish the passenger's photographs or group photograph taken during the tour.
* The distances,temperatures and pre/posttour accomodation prices given in the brochrue are appropriate and subject to change.
* Photographs of meals and sightseeing printed in this World SWhowcase are for reference only and may differ from the actual meals served/sights.
* The flight durations given on the map are approximate & do not include transit time.
* For Jain Special Europe Toru, in case of less no.of passengers (below 25) the tour will be merged with regualr tour and there will be chang in the itinerary and programmes.
* Travel Loans: The granting or rejecting of the laon application shall be the sole prerogative of the concerned bank.
* The company is not responsible for the same.
* All disputes will be subject to jurisdiction of Mumbai Courts only.
* Tours are subjected to RBI/Govt.of India Approval.
| International Tours Terms And Conditions
Validity : Itineraries,resorts,hotels,airlines, cruise,rail, and prices published in this brochure are subject to change anytime without prior notice.
Prices : Any increase in air/rail fare prior to the date of departure or change in exchange rates will have to be borne by the passenger.
Accomodation : All tours,planned itineraries and package plans are based on using twin or double accommodation. In order to keep our price as low as possible, tour holidays are based on efficient use of transport and hotels and these arrangements are planned many months in advance. To maintain this efficiency,it may be necessary on occasions to make some alterations to your holiday arrangements.
Taxes : All applicable taxes at the Airport are calculated as on 15th March,2008 and subject to change if any increase.
Note : The company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damage, loss,injury, accident, death,delay, breakdown or irregularity which may occur in carrying out the arrangement.( In the event of a passenger falling ill or suffering any accident during the journey, all hospital expenses, doctors fees, repatriation expenses any other charges incurred as a direct or indirect result of his/her illness/accident are the responsibility of the passenger.(Management reserves the right to claim any additional expenses due to delay or changes in train/airplane,bus, ship or other service, weather conditions, strikes,war quarantine any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expenses must be borne by the passenger.
Cancellation : In the event that a tour participant cancels his/her booking the following fees becomes payable.Note, the above will hold good only on presentation of the original receipt. Transfer from one tour to another will be treated as a cancellation.(Note: All cancellations must be received in writing and signed by the tour participant, who made the booking. In case you have to withdraw from a tour after it has begun for reasons such as illness, be sure to obtain a medical certificate in support of any insurance claim. We regret that we are not able to make refunds for absences from a tour or for any missed
Validity : sightseeing . Costing and airfare for all tours is based on departure from Mumbai, unless specially mentioned .Passengers opting for boarding flights from other places will have to pay the airfare difference(if any).Will have to bear expenses of airport to hotel and vice-versa transportation with no reduction in this price on this account. The facility of offering the option of boarding the flight from other places will be solely at our discretion. We, in no circumstances, will be liable for any loss of baggage ,goods, air tickets, passport, cash, travelers cheques, or any other travel document or item owned by the passenger while on tour, however caused . No refund is permissible on partially unutilized airtickets or ground arrangements).
| Domestic Tours Terms And Conditions
TPH Travel Services hereafter known as “THE OPERATOR” is the promoter of these tours in India.
The passenger is hereby requested to read all these conditions carefully as HE/SHE shall be bound by them. A passenger shall me any and every such person whose name/s appear on the booking form of the operator and the ticket issued by the transport companies thereof.
The facilities “included and not included” in the fare is as per the concerned tour brochures.
The luggage allowed per person is as per the Railways Airline Rules.
If the tourist desires to break their journey on the way, they can do so of their own, and no amount will be refunded on account of break journey and arrangements for onward return reservations will have to be made by tourist themselves.
Tourists enrolling their names at the offices in places other than Bombay, may note that the cost of package tour does not include their journey and stay etc. between their respective places and Bombay, the usual place of departure or the place of departure as mentioned in individual brochures & pamphlets.
The tour conductor reserves the right to cancel or alter the date,route, mode of transports, type of accommodation,in unavoidable circumstances. The tour conductor also reserves the right to levy the extra cost on the tourist for additional expenses incurred during the tour for reasons beyond the control of the tour conductor.
Tourists travel at their own risk. The organizer does not accept any liability or responsibility for any loss,delay,damage, accident, or breakdown whatsoever caused during the tour.
Participants of the tour are required to reconfirm he exact departure timing directly with the concerned airline, railway authorities or bus operator and make themselves aware of delays/cancellations if any.
Travel Completion Certificates will be given to those tourist who need them, only on completion of the concerned tour.
Toursit will have to pay extra charges in case of increase in Air/Railway Fares.
The operator reserves the right to accept, retain or decline any person as member of the tour at nay time before or after the commencement of the advertised scheduled tour without any notice to that affect.
Registration of Names are Not Transferable.
Tourists hereby authorise the Operator to purchase, retain and cancel train tickets or/and air tickets on their behalf as per the requirement of the tour.
In case of cancellation of tour from our end full refund will be given to the participant.. Whereas in case of cancellation request made by tourist in writing, cancellation charges will be as under:
30 days or earlier before tour : 10% of the tour cost + Rs.500/-
15 days or earlier before tour : 50% of the tour cost + Rs.500/-
5 days or earlier before tour : 75% of the tour cost + Rs.500/-
Within 5 days or after departure : The entire amount paid will be forfeited
| Hotel Booking Terms And Conditions
The holder here of does hereby for himself and his or her legal representatives, release and discharge TPH Tours & Travels. Its subsidiary affiliated corporations hereinafter referred to as TPH Tours & Travels with the same effect as if each and every one of them were herein specifically designated their and each of their officers, agents and employees from any and all liability for property loss or damage and / or from any and all of arising out of or, while engaged on any means of transportation or other services whether due to the ownership, maintenance, use operation or control of any automobile, bicycle, boat, motor or other vehicle in common carrier or their negligence otherwise and regardless of the casue further TPH Tours & Travels shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or damage resulting from acts of God, dangers incident to the sea, fire breakdown of machinery or equiment, act of Governmental authority, wars, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, thefts, pilferage, epidemics, quarantines or any delays or change of itinerary including any extra expenses which the holder may incur as a result of any of the foregoing casuses.
It is understood that TPH Tours & Travels or its agents and associates act as agent only for all services covered hereby and that all tickets, coupons and service orders are furnished and issued subject in all respects to the terms and conditions hereof and to those under means or transportation or other services are supplied and that the passage contract in use by each carrier or operator, when issued shall constitute the sole agreement between the holder and such carrier or operation. TPH Tours & Travels, act as agents for the Airlines, hotels, transport operators etc. and are in no way liable for any lacks or breach of contract by anyone of them to the holder of this voucher.
TPH Tours & Travels reserves the right in its sole discretion, to alter or omit any part of the itinerary and / or the right to change any space reservation, nature or means of conveyance without notice and / or for any reason whatsoever without making any rebate, allowance or refund, but the extra cost, if any, shall be paid by the holder hereof.
TPH Tours & Travels shall have the right to cancel this order, in case it deems the tour, trip or passage impracticable or for any other reasons upon refunding the value thereof and the holder shall not have any other or further claim against it by reasons tereof.
Cancellation of booking is subject to the rules and regulation of the hotel and our Service charges are concerned by hand on such cancellations.
Postponement of date will be treated as cancellation and will be subject to availability.